Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving On Easter Sunday

Options
  • 26-03-2016 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭

I have a relative who will be driving home on Easter Sunday (about 1pm) with her two children. She lives just off Cork Street in Dublin 8 and has her own private parking outside her house.
    As it's inside the Restricted Cordon, will the Gardai prevent her from driving to her house or are exceptions in place for residents?
    Thanks for any information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,563 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

MadDog76 wrote: »
    I have a relative who will be driving home on Easter Sunday (about 1pm) with her two children. She lives just off Cork Street in Dublin 8 and has her own private parking outside her house.
    As it's inside the Restricted Cordon, will the Gardai prevent her from driving to her house or are exceptions in place for residents?
    Thanks for any information.
    Residents are exempt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

lxflyer wrote: »
    Residents are exempt.

I thought so myself, just wanted to double-check ........ how would she provide proof? Passport/Driving Licence with her address on it would be acceptable I assume?

Advertisement