Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android M6 Box

Options
  • 26-03-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭

I have one of these TV boxes and haven't used it in a while because it wouldn't work.

Apps wouldn't load properly and some just kicked me in out straight away - Kodi been a prime example.

Can someone advise what is the best thing to do and how to I go about updating it?

Never got any benefits from the box so what to see if it's just the way it was set up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

The same way you update your phone.phone update s itself but it's the same process go into menu check for firmware updates.then go into the play store and update all apps.new version of kodi out might work better for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

The same way you update your phone.phone update s itself but it's the same process go into menu check for firmware updates.then go into the play store and update all apps.new version of kodi out might work better for you.

Is it better to update via laptop or from when it's switched on via TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

Shouldn't really matter.if there's no firmware updates available do the apps in the play store.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

Wipe the box, install Kodi and find yourself a good build. I use genie. It's updated frequently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Wipe the box, install Kodi and find yourself a good build. I use genie. It's updated frequently.

Sorry for my ignorance but can you break this down for me & explain genie?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

If you don't know how to do the basic, you will not be given a walk through on here, it's against the rules. Use Google, it may take a while. But it will be worth it. Crazy that people buy box's and when they stop working ask about stuff on here that may be illegal.

Advertisement