Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please!!

Options
  • 26-03-2016 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My boyfriend has got an amazing opportunity to work for 8 months but in america, (I'm in England) he is 22 and I'm 20 and obviously will not be able to afford to see each other whilst he's gone! Love him to bits and don't want to break up but don't understand how it would work??? It also doesn't help that neither of us know where or what we will be doing when he's back! I really feel he is distancing himself lately from me because he's going (in a month) but don't know why as he's made it extremely clear he wants to stay together , but sending very mixed signals, he shuts down when I ask him anything about it and won't talk to me. Really confused as to what to do, advice would be greatly appreciated .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mod note
    Thread closed. OP please only start your threads in one forum, creating more than one thread is known as spamming here and is a big no-no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement