Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung note 5

Options
  • 25-03-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Howdy. I've an S5. Happy enough with it though it can be a bit laggy some times. As a comuter a bigger screen is better for me for movies and web browsing . I'm thinking about a note 5. Anyone know when Vodafone will have them , or any alternatives?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭darg

Note 5 was never marketed in EU market. Note 6 rumoured for August release

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Ah well. That's a pity. Guess it's another reset so for the S5 to see if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

There not officially available here, that being said if you browse around you'll be able to find one off contact if your willing to pay 600 -700, I've seen them on Adverts and in some phone shops (i mean the kind of shops on more st not official network shops). But you may be as well waiting a few months for the next generation model which is said to have a European release this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Cheers. It's only when I started to look around I realised how limited we are with options! LG and nexus are also interesting but I don't buying them at the list price.

Advertisement