Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S7 not registered on network issue

Options
  • 25-03-2016 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

I got a replacement sim this morning well actually two because I thought the first one was faulty. What's happening is everythime I try make a phone call I get phone not register on network, I Google drive this and it's a regular problem with Samsung.

My phone is factory unlocked been working fine all week until today, I have no signal what so ever and meteor will not help me one bit in the slightest as the phone is not theirs.
    Has anyone come across this issue and know how to fix it? It's driving me crazy now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Where did you get this phone from?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

spider_pig wrote: »
    I got a replacement sim this morning well actually two because I thought the first one was faulty. What's happening is everythime I try make a phone call I get phone not register on network, I Google drive this and it's a regular problem with Samsung.

My phone is factory unlocked been working fine all week until today, I have no signal what so ever and meteor will not help me one bit in the slightest as the phone is not theirs.
    Has anyone come across this issue and know how to fix it? It's driving me crazy now

This happened me once on my s6 last year and it turned out my sim had taken ever so slight damage possibly due to the shop cutting it down to nano size and/or me transferring it between phones using an adaptor while waiting for my s6 to arrive. When I did insert it into my s6, the message you are receiving about not being able to register on the network popped up. I went into the meteor shop, got a new sim for feee and all was well. Maybe you should give this a shot.

Advertisement