Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Braudstone Motors, Dublin

Options
  • 25-03-2016 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this garage or has used them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

We are an Independent supplier of quality used cars located on the Ballymount Road in Dublin 12.

Hmmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

BMJD wrote: »
    Hmmmm....

That's unfair. Yes there are a few roppeys down that part of the world but there's also lots of scope to to see plenty of used cars and potentially buy one.

If people want new car standards then they need to bite the bullet and buy a new car. Some of the bigger retailers will sell you fresh used cars as will supermarkets, the like of Right Price and so on, where you can still get a relatively new used car that still comes with manufacturer warranty.

If you're at the bottom end you're at the bottom end. Expectations of cover all warranty or cars with tiny mileage and impeccable history. Its simply not the case. Forget the address OP. A used car is a used car is a used car. Always beware. Dont base any purcahse on a preconception created by a simplistic view about where a dealer might be. A good guy can sell you a lemon unintentionally buy even Eddie Dodgy has the occasional goof car.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Thanks LT Lurker
    Not basing my question on address at all, there's dodges in the best of areas�� I was just hoping for feedback from anyone who may have dealt with them previously. Car I spotted on website wouldn't be at bottom end of the market but it is at top end of budget��

That's unfair. Yes there are a few roppeys down that part of the world but there's also lots of scope to to see plenty of used cars and potentially buy one.

If people want new car standards then they need to bite the bullet and buy a new car. Some of the bigger retailers will sell you fresh used cars as will supermarkets, the like of Right Price and so on, where you can still get a relatively new used car that still comes with manufacturer warranty.

If you're at the bottom end you're at the bottom end. Expectations of cover all warranty or cars with tiny mileage and impeccable history. Its simply not the case. Forget the address OP. A used car is a used car is a used car. Always beware. Dont base any purcahse on a preconception created by a simplistic view about where a dealer might be. A good guy can sell you a lemon unintentionally buy even Eddie Dodgy has the occasional goof car.

I'll admit that my reply was based purely on the address. A few more minutes research proved me right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭goochy

Please share !!

• Advertisement

Directors, Google, etc. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement