Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Part name - help

Options
  • 25-03-2016 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

What is the name of that rubber part? It's for merc W211 (E-klasse), boot area on both sides of the car. I'm trying to find it on ebay, but I'm failing badly..

W211_boot_1.jpg
    W211_boot_2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Boot seal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

Thanks for trying, boot seal is there as well (on the internal edge), but that's not it. I have access to Merc Electronic Parts Catalogue, but I can't find it :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Is it all the one part with the plastic valance/ tray that runs as far as the boot seal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

mickdw wrote: »
    Is it all the one part with the plastic valance/ tray that runs as far as the boot seal.
    :mad:
    You're right... It's a plastic-rubber part, there is no separate seal there. Thanks!

Edit: A2116930233 and A2116930133 are probably part numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Yep just looking at ebay, outer seal and plastic insert is all the one part.

• Advertisement
Advertisement