Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 nights in Edinburgh

Options
  • 25-03-2016 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Any recommendations for hotels, city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ALS

Was over there last month for a couple of nights , stayed in The Inn Place on Cockburn Street in the old town ..... Really nice hotel with quite a few pubs / restaurants close by , also very close to the train stain / bus stop to the airport only 100 yards from the hotel and a 5 minute walk to city centre , shops etc .....nice city

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

This Feb stayed in Motel One Royal Mile. Just off the Airport Bus stop, convenient for both Old Town and Princes Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

Stayed in The Premier Innin Princes's street, in January . Fab location . Look for a room with a view of Edinburgh castle... Within walking distance of everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raha

Stayed in Tune Hotel, Haymarket, recently, very central, 10 minutes walk to Princes St, convenient for airport as buses and trams pass by hotel. Hotel is a budget hotel, clean and cheap, very basis facilities. Select a room with a window. Bedrooms have not facilities to spend time there, only suitable for sleeping. I will use it again for a low budget holiday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

I can't help you with City Centre but Holiday Inn Express in Leith is the best 3 star hotel I've ever stayed in. Right next to Ocean Terminal shopping centre and Royal Yacht Britannia. Bus stop right outside and buses are dirt cheap. Not a bad area, Ocean Terminal in Leith. Handy area for a Hibs game too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement