Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic recommendations - Lucan/Santry

Options
  • 24-03-2016 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a couple of good honest mechanics in the Lucan area and also in Santry area (near Omni Centre)
    Sis in law and husband got some off the wall quotes from their local dealers for work to be done to cars and think they are just taking the Michael

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭com1

I had a couple of services and a timing belt change by Boyle Motors on the Clonee road (at the back of Laraghcon). Good workmanship, reliable and the pricing was competitive

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Nuw

In Santry, I always recommend MadMotors, honest crew, no BS. Never had any issue with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭freddieot

Boyle Motors...Lucan

Never had a service there as my cars were usually fairly new under warranty etc.

However, had an urgent problem one day (brakes seemed to stick) and popped in rather than trying to get it home or to the dealer. They checked it out on the spot for me, thankfully nothing wrong with the car.

Very decent lads, did not even want to take any money for looking at it. If I was looking for service and not using a main dealer then I would definitely have no problem giving them a try...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Paul nolan in the port tunnel business park would be worth a shot.

Advertisement