Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X5 pro help

Options
  • 24-03-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me I've recently got a doogee x5 pro and everything is fine only it isn't logging my missed dialled or received calls.. I've downloaded call monitor app and this hasn't done anything.. It doesn't let me know I've missed calls either.. If anyone has any knowledge or suggestions I'd be very thankful...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭PeteSco

I'm not sure I can say this but it seems like a hard problem to solve in here, maybe you should try on a more android-centric forum like xda.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Cool thanks I've tried looking it up but can't find anything about it.. Was hoping on the of chance some1 came across it beforehand....

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Cool thanks I've tried looking it up but can't find anything about it.. Was hoping on the of chance some1 came across it beforehand....
    I see.. Well, it's not a mainstream phone so it's quite hard to get support. You should contact the store and ask them, maybe even Doogee themselves, try here: http://www.doogee.cc/support.php?type=4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Was meant to post up here today never got a chance I found a fix last nite after there is a visitor mode on the phone and it was enabled which led to me not been able to see any missed calls or messages pictures etc...I was able to manage seeing pictures through file commander and messages with a different app but not calls weird... I was playing around trying to figure it out then came across it so all sorted after thank you...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Was meant to post up here today never got a chance I found a fix last nite after there is a visitor mode on the phone and it was enabled which led to me not been able to see any missed calls or messages pictures etc...I was able to manage seeing pictures through file commander and messages with a different app but not calls weird... I was playing around trying to figure it out then came across it so all sorted after thank you...

Hahaha, cool man.
    Cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement