Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Week to my test...

Options
  • 24-03-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,
    My test is literally a week away now and I need to pass it first time. Any tips? And anything I need to keep practicing until then?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You'll have to tell us what you're having trouble with. How does your instructor think you're doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Heyzelx

You'll have to tell us what you're having trouble with. How does your instructor think you're doing?

Oh sorry 🙈 am I think myself my main issue is reversing tbh. My driving instructor is saying finding the gap in traffic at roundabouts y'know? And position turning right!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

Heyzelx wrote: »
    Hi,
    My test is literally a week away now and I need to pass it first time. Any tips? And anything I need to keep practicing until then?

My advice is to take your time doing your reverse go really slow and if you hit the curb don't worry you will get a grade 2 as long as you don't go onto the curb. Keep checking all around you and keep checking your mirrors
    As for the test itself don't forget the little things check your mirrors go the speed limit, I got marked for not going the speed limit
    They will ask you the hand signals so make sure you know all of them
    Try and not be to nervous if you fail don't worry think of it as experience
    I did my test a week ago and was worried about the reverse around the conner, I did it perfect but the little things got me grades so like my turns
    Let me know how you get on

Advertisement