Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER WANTED

Options
  • 23-03-2016 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Looking for a drummer in Waterford or surrounding areas.

Haven't been doing much for last few months but are raring to get gigging again and do some recording.

Here's a link to one of our songs we did acoustically in JMD's Tattoo shop there a couple weeks ago for The Sublimation Hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eSKwl_TGkc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sydsad

Bump. We are trying out drummers now lads. Get in contact. Sure we're only great craic 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Maogomez

Hello there,

Still looking for drummer?

Thanks,

M

We are jamming with people atm yes. Still looking.

We are an original band. Is that what you would be in to? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Maogomez

All sounds cool. I am in Dublin based, so dunno if that constitutes a problem? We could talk if you want over email or phone?

Cheers,

M

Yeah, we are in waterford and, starting out, the majority of our gig will be coming from here and surrounding areas.

With practice and that, I can't see it working tbh but We are open, if you have any ideas, please PM me :)

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement