Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible crisis actor in Brussels incident.

Options
  • 23-03-2016 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭

So i'm not one to usually jump on something so quickly but this story really made me take a second look.

Seems this guy survived Brussels as well as Boston... oh and Paris too. Coincidence?
    This was not Wells' first brush with terror. He was in Boston to watch his mother run the marathon in 2013 when two Chechen immigrant brothers set off shrapnel-filled bombs that killed three and wounded scores more, his family said.

Wells was also in Paris this past November when the French capital was attacked by Belgium-based terrorists, the family said.

Either this guy really needs to stay home or there's something fishy going on.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/mormon-missionaries-utah-among-belgian-bombing-survivors-n543446

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Many people travel with work and the likelihood of being near something that happens, is actually not all that remote. For example, we had people near Boston during that event and some of the same people were in Paris, or travelling to Paris, last November. Belgium, given the concentration of business for Europe, is also a fairly frequent destination. I'd be fairly sure you could place someone in London, Boston, Paris and Belgium if you dug far enough.

The article doesn't actually say he was any where near the scenes of the incidents except in Belgium, unless I'm missing something. There's a huge difference between being in Boston and near the bomb site, same applies for Paris. You could be in Paris and be oblivious to what was going on. Both cities are massive regional hubs with huge swathes of transitive traffic.

I also highly doubt if it was fishy, they would be highlighting it. I'd imagine the angle being taken her is a 'miraculous / religious' one given the background of the parties involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Yeah, i think i just assumed he was actually involved in all incidents. Since its not exactly clear where he was in relation to the events, i'll let him off the hook... this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well he's not really a Crisis Actor is he if he didn't get injured in all but one of the 3 attacks? There'd be a lot more to go off of if him or his Mormon Missionaries had been injured in all 3 cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"Crisis actor"

I believe I remember when this particular notion spawned, it was one particular grieving relative (who behaved weird) on TV after the NewTown shooting and spread from there.

For those that don't know, these are apparently actors hired (sometimes via craigslist) by the government to appear as a grieving relative as part of their latest intricate false flag attack. These "actors" even appear across multiple incidents. Incredibly they go unnoticed by their own friends, family, colleagues, previous community, local community, police, investigators, intelligence, foreign intelligence and world's press... and even more astonishing, the death of their "fictional" immediate family appears to be accepted by all of the above

A remarkable feat of conspiracy in itself.. within a conspiracy

There's a dedicated group of internet detectives (I'm not joking) who scour photos from the latest incidents trying to find these "actors".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

@Dohnjoe, conspiracy aside, believe it or not it is actually a profession as they are used for emergency training. There's a huge difference between someone saying 'my leg hurts' versus someone who can put a professional under enough pressure to really prepare them for a real incident perhaps allowing them the opportunity to slip up in a controlled environment. Personally I was came away from a training op in a far more reflective manner when I had one or two people who really played the part well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I am giving the definition within a conspiracy context which is something entirely different

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

I go for time travel disaster holidays ....

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    "Crisis actor"
    You know what? One, I can believe. Maybe even two or three. It can't be that difficult to find people with no ties, friends or family, and use them for covert purposes. There are spies and contract killers.

It's the "Men in Black" scale of subterfuge that would be required in these scenarios that makes it implausible. OK, so you find 300 "crisis actors" to pretend to be involved in a school shooting at Sandy Hook. But you've still got a location and a school. Yet you don't have an entire town thinking, "Who the f*ck are all these people outside the school, and how come I don't know a single child that's been killed?".

As with most CT's, it's this really bizarre attempt to prove that something is staged by finding fakery within it.

When the reality is that it would be far easier to "fake" a real attack, i.e. detonate 2 bombs in a Brussels airport and kill 34 people, rather than setting up an elaborate stage with actors. Then release a photo of 3 of your agents claiming they were suicide bombers.

Advertisement