Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The place is going to the dogs

Options
  • 23-03-2016 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭

EDIT: Wrong forum. Please close mod I have started new thread on cork city forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Agreed, like a jungle out there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

rob316 wrote: »
    I love my city, I work and live in the city center and wouldn't change it but every single day I'm hearing things that have happened and seen myself an increasing level of violence in the city.

Walk down the street today and I challenge you to find a Garda presence on the street, you just wont find one.

I know its a bit tabloid but turn on Neil Prendeville in the morning it paints a very bleak and dangerous place. Young women been assaulted by men, people getting jabbed by needles left on toilet bowls in public places, a couple mugged by a man with a 5ft machete, kids picking up needles left in parks.

Junkies and violent offenders have free reign of the place.

When will enough be enough, parents are afraid to leave their children go into the city.

jayz thats sad........did ya see a bargain on your walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Jesus Christ lads I'm not with it. Can a mod move it please to Cork city forum

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

What City?

Also Where's the Bargain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

King sized rant for the price of standard size.

Bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

London is an awful kip. Never liked it. Thankfully Dublin is incredibly safe in comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Ice Maiden

jayz thats sad........did ya see a bargain on your walk?
    There's a Dealz on Patrick Street and Merchants Quay?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Is it that bad that you're trying to sell Cork on bargain alerts??

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Does this really need its own thread ?
    Can it not be incorporated into the Amazon megathread
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Berty wrote: »
    What City?

Also Where's the Bargain?

Well he did say that Junkies and violent offenders have free reign of the place.
    So if you're in the market for reigns, you're in luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Bought 10 corks, will sell off 9 of them to make a profit. Hope my order goes through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Bought 10 corks, will sell off 9 of them to make a profit. Hope my order goes through.

I see some profiteers have Cork for sale already on Adverts. Bloody disgrace it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Well he did say that Junkies and violent offenders have free reign of the place.
    So if you're in the market for reigns, you're in luck.

Anybody know how long this reign lasts for? I mean are we talking Victoria/Eliz. II or Edward VIII?

Also is it really worth becoming a junkie or violent offender just to become regent?

Don't want to end up in a Game of Thrones type situation like Kate Middleton, where they expect you to do a ridiculously difficult job like handing a bunch of shamrocks to some soldiers EVERY year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement