Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Golf Promotion Event Saturday April 2nd

Options
  • 23-03-2016 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

The Golf Ireland arm of Failte Ireland is holding a Golf Promotion Event on Sat 2nd April, 2pm-5pm, at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Santry.

(This used to be the 'Golf Night' event held in Ballsbridge)

All golfers are welcome although it has a society focus. Still, all the clubs attending (40 or so) have donated green fees as prizes, to be given away on the day.

The list I was given of clubs attending include: Castlemartyr Resort in Cork, Galway Bay Golf Resort, Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links, Donegal Golf Club, West Waterford Golf Club and the Radisson Blu Farnham Estate Golf & Spa.

The event is free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

We will be there with our launch monitor if anyone wants to get their numbers

J

We will be there with our launch monitor if anyone wants to get their numbers

J

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Seeing as tomorrow is going to be a washout, I'm going to head to this. Anyone else going?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Seeing as tomorrow is going to be a washout, I'm going to head to this. Anyone else going?

Some really good prizes been given out here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement