Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Woodland motors Galway

Options
  • 22-03-2016 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Any experiences with these dealers in claregalway? I looked at a car over a week ago, expressed interest, let them look over my car for a trade in. Now they won't return any of my calls!
    Perhaps they don't want my car but you'd think they'd let me know?
    Anyone else deal with them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

That is strange. By returning calls, do you mean you leave messages on their machine but get no return calls? For a full week?
    In that case, move on. There's many dealers and no reason to abide by someone that isn't doing their best to even sell you a car :) Imagine what they'd be like if you had a problem...

All that said, do swing by and speak to someone in person before you discount them.
    It could be something small like they had a problem at the company or lost your details etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

they've been around a while I think. When I was picking up my last car (9 years ago!!) there was a woodland motor co in Galway (if they're the same people?), think they might have been kinvara side. Was mostly uk imports if I remember correctly. Never had any dealings with them though so can't comment on them and their cars, and it was a long time ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 97golf

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I call them- they say the guy I was dealing with is with someone/out etc. then they never call back! I asked the other salesman did they actually want to sell the car, he said of course other guy will call back right away! No call. I've pretty much decided to leave it...
    Yes, all UK imports. Nice cars but nothing unique so happy to move on to somewhere that might inspire a bit more confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Was with them last week (seemed fairly busy) considering an Accord they have but they are a little low on a trade price on my own so still thinking it over.

Think they were in Kilcolgan up to a few years ago.

Advertisement