Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top free primary school in Ireland..

Options
  • 22-03-2016 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi!
    I looking for primary school for my girl -with good reputation the best Limerick or Tralee/Kerry..??Any advises are very welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Jane25526 wrote: »
    Hi!
    I looking for primary school for my girl -with good reputation the best Limerick or Tralee/Kerry..??Any advises are very welcome!

Subjective.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Where are you actually living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jane25526

Limerick at the moment but that will depend of her school location

• Registered Users Posts: 30 geldings

You will have your work cut out for you - only way to find out is to meet principal and teachers and form your own opinion on them, and talk to other intelligent parents - find super smart ones to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

What age is your child? The more popular schools get filled very quickly- ie put name down at birth! As another poster says, best is subjective. For us the best is- gaelscoil, Catholic, feeder for good secondary. For others educate together, mixed sex, good support for special needs may be the best fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I wouldn't stress it, convenience to work , and living near the school so your daughter has easy access to her friends and other logistics are more important. It would be more a case of avoiding certain ones as opposed to finding some theoretical "best".

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Most primary schools are very good and alot have huge waiting lists .
    Do you want a religious school ? Single sex ?

Advertisement