Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first season of 24

Options
  • 22-03-2016 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I have checked netflix and 24 seems to start on Season 5 so how do I get the first 4 seasons.. ?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

They used to have the first four, but apparently series are only licensed for a period of time. When they're gone they're gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

ah ****

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Oh, that's a pity. I only finished 8 a few months ago and once the finale aired, Netflix defaulted straight back to 1. I'd have liked to revisit 2-5, eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I dont understand it.. I recently started watching "house of cards" season 1

• Registered Users Posts: 60,392 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

gubby wrote: »
    I dont understand it.. I recently started watching "house of cards" season 1

House of Cards is a Netflix show they own the rights to it..24 is only licensed to them from another rights holder and they can only show whichever seasons the rights holders lease to them for the length of the license.

The way Netflix look at it better to have some season than none.

• Advertisement
Advertisement