Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biological and chemical sciences in UCC or getting my second choice

Options
  • 22-03-2016 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I'm fairly sure that I'm going to get my first choice of biological and chemical sciences in UCC and was just wondering is there any way I could get my second choice if I explained myself before the offers are given out to the person over the course who I have met numerous times, looking back over what's involved I'm a bit worried that I have bitten off more than I can chew. Also 8 mature students are allowed on the course and I want to know are they spread out evenly in different classes or put together thanks for any help in advance. My second choice is business in DCU

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CollageQuest

Also will it jeopardise my chances of getting a placement on a course saying that because I dot want to be left with nothing in September

Advertisement