Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2007 Ford Galaxy turbo

Options
  • 21-03-2016 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone advise me where the turbo is located in the engine bay of a 2007 mk3 ford Galaxy 1.8tdci , I have a split hose that I am trying to locate , thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

Follow the piping from the air filter box to the turbo, it`ll be on the exhaust side of the engine at the back, near the firewall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Its more than likely either the pipe going into the inlet manifold on the l/h side of the engine the rubber hose with 45 degree bend on it.
    Or there is a little rubber pipe coming off the turbo on the r/h side of the engine if you take the airbox out you should see it.

Advertisement