Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Sulphate or 3-in-1 or both?

Options
  • 20-03-2016 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,034 ✭✭✭✭

I will be applying a feed soon to my lawn (one of the readily available ones from the hardware stores), but I was reading reviews of Iron Sulphate and it appears this kills off moss and greens the grass.

So could I just buy the Iron Sulphate and nothing else, or is there something else you should be adding to lawn after the iron sulphate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

NIMAN wrote: »
    I will be applying a feed soon to my lawn (one of the readily available ones from the hardware stores), but I was reading reviews of Iron Sulphate and it appears this kills off moss and greens the grass.

So could I just buy the Iron Sulphate and nothing else, or is there something else you should be adding to lawn after the iron sulphate?

It depends on your lawn, but on a well established lawn in good condition, you could get away with just using sulphate of iron.

Advertisement