Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Tournaments and LAN's

Options
  • 20-03-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking to find out if anyone would be interested in attending a LAN and a tournament I'm thinking of setting up.

Has anyone had experience in attending any LAN's before? If it goes ahead I want it to be successful enough so that costs are covered and that it can run again.

I want to hold a cs:go and LoL tournament at it and offer prizes for the winning team. The LoL tournament on a Friday and the Counter Strike one on the Saturday with a projector set up for people to watch.

I'd like to know your opinions and thoughts on the idea. The LAN will have one area for the tournament and spectators and another area for people not wanting to compete and just play in a LAN environment with their friends and others.

Comments

Advertisement