Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech G29 - £179/€229

Options
  • 20-03-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

I have been looking around for a good wheel and decided to go for the G29
    found a good deal for it on Currys.co.uk site
    Logitech G29 - £179/€229
    only problem is I think my CC does not like my billing address country being the UK
    has anyone ordered from the UK site before to be delivered to parcelmotel?

I did email currys.ie asking why it's €429 in Ireland and if they would match the UK site price (small chance but maybe)
    Thanks

Coyote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Domo1982

Coyote wrote: »
    I have been looking around for a good wheel and decided to go for the G29
    found a good deal for it on Currys.co.uk site
    Logitech G29 - £179/€229
    only problem is I think my CC does not like my billing address country being the UK
    has anyone ordered from the UK site before to be delivered to parcelmotel?

I did email currys.ie asking why it's €429 in Ireland and if they would match the UK site price (small chance but maybe)
    Thanks

Coyote

You should be grand to use parcel motel. They have larger lockers up top that would fit this item. Failing that you can have it sent on to a forwarding address for 7.95.

Strange that the sites are not aligned on price. They were at Christmas when I bought the g29. Super wheel for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

I popped in to PCWorld Galway this evening and picked up the G29 + Pedals, I also added the Shifter. Total was €199!!! (€239 seperate)

Looks like the shifter was free! both are on the reciept and waht a nice surprise.

I dont see the combo listed on the site either

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

platinums wrote: »
    I popped in to PCWorld Galway this evening and picked up the G29 + Pedals, I also added the Shifter. Total was €199!!! (€239 seperate)

Looks like the shifter was free! both are on the reciept and waht a nice surprise.

I dont see the combo listed on the site either

Picked the same combo before xmas for 159eu. Deal was only for one day!

Would swap with someone for g920 though.

Advertisement