Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireaann webpage

Options
  • 19-03-2016 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Can someone please explain to me why Bus Eireann webpage does not show timetable from Castlebar to Letterkenny, Castlebar to Sligo, or Castlebar to anywhere really .......

I have heard they change times to Letterkenny from Castlebar but can not find out any up-dates ....Absolutely shocking webpage .....:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

the_pits wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me why Bus Eireann webpage does not show timetable from Castlebar to Letterkenny, Castlebar to Sligo, or Castlebar to anywhere really .......

I have heard they change times to Letterkenny from Castlebar but can not find out any up-dates ....Absolutely shocking webpage .....:mad::mad::mad:

There is no direct route from Castlebar to either Sligo or Letterkenny.

You'll need to use the journey planner.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭the_pits

Where is Journey Planner on page .....all I can see is tab for Bus Ticket, View Timetable, Fare Finder, and Real Time Information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Where is Journey Planner on page .....all I can see is tab for Bus Ticket, View Timetable, Fare Finder, and Real Time Information
    http://journeyplanner.buseireann.ie/jp/bin/

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The "Buy ticket" doubles up as a journey planner.

• Advertisement

lxflyer wrote: »
    The "Buy ticket" doubles up as a journey planner.
    Not for multi-route journeys.

Victor wrote: »
    Not for multi-route journeys.

Yes it does - it offers a drop down selection for either "direct only" or "find all" once you hit "search" - it's a bit convoluted but it does eventually work!

Why that drop down choice isn't available at the start is bizarre.

lxflyer wrote: »
    Yes it does - it offers a drop down selection for either "direct only" or "find all" once you hit "search" - it's a bit convoluted but it does eventually work!

Why that drop down choice isn't available at the start is bizarre.
    They are useless, aren't they. :rolleyes:

Advertisement