Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2016 Huntington Beach

Options
  • 19-03-2016 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey lads,

So my friend and I are going to Huntington Beach this summer, and are looking for people to share a house or apartment with. Getting accommodation over there is supposed to be tricky, and a bit pricey because of J1ers wrecking gaffs which is why we've started early!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ClaireC1212

Hey lads,

So my friend and I are going to Huntington Beach this summer, and are looking for people to share a house or apartment with. Getting accommodation over there is supposed to be tricky, and a bit pricey because of J1ers wrecking gaffs which is why we've started early!! :D

Hey me and my boyfriend are thinking of going there, just going to get a holiday visa tho and not a j1 visa! have ye jobs sorted?

Advertisement