Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 x Cinema Tickets + Food and Drink €39.96 [Vue Cinema]

Options
  • 19-03-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭

Vue...seems decent!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

But I don't live in whereverthatiscositsnotmentionedandIcantfigureitoutandanywayatennerisexpensiveforacinemawhenyoucangetaticketforafiverandsnacksindealz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭CH3OH

snubbleste wrote: »
    But I don't live in whereverthatiscositsnotmentionedandIcantfigureitoutandanywayatennerisexpensiveforacinemawhenyoucangetaticketforafiverandsnacksindealz

just for you

I believe it's VUE

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

snubbleste wrote: »

Just never learn.

Month ban issued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Back on topic - call me crazy, but is anyone else just a tad curious as to where this deal is for?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭degsie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The All-inclusive Family Package

The All-Inclusive Family Package allows you to purchase your film, snacks and drink as one ticket. Saving you up to 20%. Available for groups of four with a minimum of two children.

http://www.myvue.com/cinemas/ticket-prices/cinema/dublin

2D movie - All Inclusive Family x 1 €46.96

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I wonder what exactly a snack consists of?

Advertisement