Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Calendar App like Sol Calendar?

Options
  • 19-03-2016 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I've yet to find a calendar app that does everything I want it to and was wondering if anyone knew of any that could do the following:

Widget:
    4x1 scrollable agenda or 4x2 scrollable agenda & time/weather that will open system clock (alarm etc) when you click the time and open weather when you click the temp. Events should be scrollable and easily clicked into.

Once you're in an event, to copy something like the coordinates of a location, you shouldn't need to first edit the event, you should be able to just double tap to drag to copy text without having to go in and edit the event (and risk changing/deleting important info easier).

Ideally it would be able to recognise coordinates and open straight in google maps (never seen this so doubt it's possible).

integrate with google tasks.

SolCalendar is almost there but it's not as customisable as I'd like it to be, although it's a very very good calendar from the looks of it (have only used it for ten minutes).

So if anyone knows anything like Sol Calendar, but with the above bits added, please share :)

Advertisement