Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs on Matchday.

Options
  • 18-03-2016 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Right, Monday night against WBA... 25.04.2016.

I'll be on the High Road at 3.30pm.

Gonna go into The Volunteer beside Tottenham Hale as my mate drinks in there...Ive never been.

Bricklayers, Bill Nick and The Gilpin will also see me!!

Where do you lot go?

Bell and Hare once...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭yiddo59

The Olive (down towards Northumberland Park station) and/or The Irish Centre. The Bell and Hare the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Coach & Horses is good - its about 200 yards towards WHL from the Gilpin Bell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Read on another forum that the Gilpen Bell has been bought by the owner of the Coach & Horses. Gilpen is closed at presnt but will reopen in a few weeks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Irish centre is decent, bricklayers good, great entertainment in the Bill Nick, love out the back of the bell n hare on a nice day, volunteer handy for a pint before train to airport..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

As has been said, the Volunteer great spot next to train and you get a proper glass. I like going to the Bricklayers the odd time if I feel like singing a bit, recently been to the Olive Branch on the way up from Northumberland Park station a few times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement