Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you sell online?

Options
  • 18-03-2016 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have discovered a few issues with some eCommerce businesses selling online particular item location and if the business is dispatching the product from Ireland, business being classified as an international seller (eBay) and appearing further down the rankings i was wondering if anyone had any problems that they feel holds them back from being positioned in Ireland or on the flip side positive things that Irish etailers can offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Biggest issue, IMO, for Irish e-tailers is foreign sites using .ie domains which fool people into thinking that they are buying from Irish business.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 kevin212

Are you referring to sales of medical products? i would of purchased many domains over this past 10years but would of always thought that the .com domain was the holy grail of selling internationally?

Advertisement