Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbury Club Malahide?

Options
  • 17-03-2016 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi folks anyone here got any views on the Westbury Club in Malahide? I was on their website and saw they offer pool, slots, and blackjack so it sounded fun. When I clicked on the link for blackjack though it just re-directed me to a map of the place. Just want to check that it's actually live tables, and not some electronic stuff?

Also what's the scene like down there? Don't want to make any assumptions but since it's Malahide I'm wondering if it's a more formal place, or are they fairly chill?

Saw a topic on this here, but it's from 2007 so just want to ask in case anything's changed since then. Cheers.

Advertisement