Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for abandoned houses

Options
  • 16-03-2016 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey I'm wondering if any of you know any good spots for abandoned photography around Dublin or Wicklow thanks in advance

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

:eek:

Well you have to start with the Pigeon House. Everyone cuts their teeth there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 photo_net

The first thing that comes to mind would be the Hellfire Club in Dublin mountains. It's an old abandoned house with amazing views over the city - some good shots can be had. Nice forest walk up to it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

There's an abandoned building near the garda station in Blanch. There are a few around Kildare too if you're willing to head out that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smcphoto

Thanks guys I'm limited to darlings trains and bus I no longer drive just looking to get back out after a long break away from photography

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Dubwat

Urban Exploration Ireland
    https://www.flickr.com/groups/990583@N23/

Not sure how active they are but it might be a start...

• Advertisement
Advertisement