Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to recover Viber messages

Options
  • 16-03-2016 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

The wife switched from android to iPhone and lost all her Viber messages,anybody any ideas to get them back,they have gone off her android as well,they are really important so any help would be really appreciated, thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Viber messages can't be backed up and restored. Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Pictures that were received should be in your Gallery app if that's any good to you, don't think you can do anything about messages though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

You can back them up but not restore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Does she have Viber installed on a laptop by any chance? I recently switched phones too and despite losing the messages from my old iPhone, I could still read them on my laptop. It's possible to then email them to yourself. Completely useless tip if she doesn't have laptop viber though.

Advertisement