Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online account self service not available

Options
  • 16-03-2016 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello,

could you be so kind please to confirm when ‘MyAccount’ will be available again?

Since several days I receive this error message:
    'Sorry but this service is currently unavailable. Please try again in 30 minutes.'

I'd prefer to adjust my contract details online and not to call someone...

Thank you,
    as ever,
    R.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Bertl wrote: »
    Hello,

could you be so kind please to confirm when ‘MyAccount’ will be available again?

'Sorry but this service is currently unavailable. Please try again in 30 minutes.'

Thank you,
    as ever,
    R.
    Hi Bertl,

Sorry your having difficulties online. We have referred this to our Internet Team to investigate. In the meantime would you like to PM me your details and I can see if I can help?

Thanks
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Bertl

Bertl wrote: »
    Hello,

Thank you,
    as ever,
    R.
    Hi Bertl,

Sorry your having difficulties online. We have referred this to our Internet Team to investigate. In the meantime would you like to PM me your details and I can see if I can help?

Thanks
    Una
    Thanks Una, 

PM sent.

FYI - when trying to log into my account the log in page jumps back to the start page, after a second attempt the mentioned error message appears. Tried with different hardware from different networks.

Advertisement