Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ancestry Tree

Options
  • 16-03-2016 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi all, hopefully someone can help, I am a member of ancestry site I did a pay as you go which cost me £9.99, I was browsing through the Public Members tree site and came across a person which there might be a connection, when I press it to view it goes into the pay page again, can I not view it with the pay as you go system or have I to pay a monthly or yearly subscription to view it, I did notice it gave me the date of marriage and spouse when I payed the £9.99 there are photo and other attachments but I can seem to view them, Thanks all, sorry for long post

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

You could send a message to the tree owner and ask them to share their tree with you but as far as I know, PAYG users can't look at trees unless they're made totally public.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement