Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interviews/Applications 2016

Options
  • 16-03-2016 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering how people are getting on with their applications and if anybody has been invited to interview so far?

I applied for two courses at Trinity (english lit & drama, drama) and waiting on an interview/questionnaire.
    Last year i applied for the same course and the questionnaire arrived on 13th March so i'm hoping they are just a bit delayed this year!

How are you all getting on? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Anyone get offered a place?

It's so quiet on here this year! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭leesadin

Hey there, I applied for pharmacy in UCC and trinity.. Interview from trinity was only last week.. Got offered my place in UCC nearly a month ago.. It's seems trinity are very late this year with interviews..

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Aghoney

Still waiting. My interview at TCD was three weeks ago today.

Im still waiting too, was told they'd let me know by the end of the week.

No news seems to be good news with them in the past so fingers crossed for you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Got offered my place in Trinity for Law this morning. The offer came through the mytcd portal

• Advertisement

Congrats!! Thats great news :)

Bit worried now that i didn't get offered anything today, oh well.

Juxtapose wrote: »
    Congrats!! Thats great news :)

Bit worried now that i didn't get offered anything today, oh well.

Different schools, numbers of applications etc... Loads of reasons you might not have heard back yet. Ring the admissions office and they'll give you the date the decisions will be made by

Time wrote: »
    Different schools, numbers of applications etc... Loads of reasons you might not have heard back yet. Ring the admissions office and they'll give you the date the decisions will be made by

Thanks, i'll get onto them next week and see. I only did my final interview last friday for english lit, but they did tell me that i'd know today. Perhaps its just a bit delayed.

Congrats on Law in Trinity though! Must be nice to have that to look forward to :)

Just received an unconditional offer for Drama in Trinity.
    No word yet on the other tsm, but happy days :)

Juxtapose wrote: »
    Just received an unconditional offer for Drama in Trinity.
    No word yet on the other tsm, but happy days :)

Congratulations!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Seaneod

Hi all, first time poster but just have a few questions and find it really confusing to get information on mature student entry.
    So I have applied to study early childhood studies in UCC. Just finished a FETAC in Early childhood to get myself back into the swing of things and to see if I liked it. So I sat the MSAP earlier in the year and didn't do great with the critical thinking questions but I got an email last week stating that I was "deemed eligible" for this course. The email stated that it wasn't a formal offer and those would come from CAO in early July. It said that candidates would receive an offer for the highest course they were deemed eligible for. Does anyone know if this means that I have secured a place or not? The UCC website says that they choose candidates based on MSAP and statement of interest and that there is a possible interview?
    I also got the same email for Arts in UCC and was called for interview in CIT.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Mac_Lad71

I also recently completed the MSAP and have applied to do Arts in UCC. I also received the email from Admissions Office deeming me "eligible". It's the only course I've applied for and there are no interviews just MSAP score as far as I know. So it's just a case of sit and wait and hope my MSAP score of 119 will be good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Aghoney

I just accepted the offer for Ancient and Medieval History and Culture at TCD. I am very excited about it. Now I have 3 months to figure out how to make the whole thing doable in terms of logistics and financials.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Joejoanne123

Had interview for a place on 4 different Comp. Science courses as mature student on the 16th of May at IT Sligo. When should I be hearing if I have been successful in the Interview? I know it's early July when I hear which course I get. I just want to know if the interview was successful.
    Any help much appreciated, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Joejoanne123

Just to let everyone know I got email this morning. And I got in. Happy days
    😀🤓

Advertisement