Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Plus One versus One Plus Two...

Options
  • 16-03-2016 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Seeking advice from those of ye who have owned both of the above. Worth the extra for the One Plus Two? Had a One Plus One for all of 3 weeks back in June last year, before it was stolen. I was only getting used to it and poof, it was gone. :( :mad: Now have a VF Smart Ultra 6, and while it did everything almost as well as my One Plus One (or at least from what I can remember), it is now beginning to develop a couple of niggling, annoying glitches. So, I think I want to ditch it and get one of the above...

I'm looking for honest opinions from those of ye who have owned both as to which is the one to go for (I can just about afford either, but is the two worth the extra?). Don't have time to trawl through the extensive threads on the individual phones, so your thoughts pretty please... :confused::o:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭biebiebie

If you can suffer those niggles for a couple more months, then the OnePlus 3 is due by the end of June.

Sorry if that complicates the options for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

biebiebie wrote: »
    If you can suffer those niggles for a couple more months, then the OnePlus 3 is due by the end of June.

Sorry if that complicates the options for you!

Indeed.
    I am on the same track as the OP, Except mine hasnt been stoilen. I think I just want to upgrade, I was just going to jump to the one plus two.
    I am going to hold off for the three and see how that works out.

Advertisement