Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tirendo.ie - Online Tyres

Options
  • 15-03-2016 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Has anyone every bought tyres online from Tirendo.ie? If so, how would you rate them.

They are way cheaper than anyone else for a set of run-flats in the size I am after

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Nothing special value wise on that site imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bf

Nothing special value wise on that site imho.

I'm looking at Pirelli PZero 275/35/19 in runflats - they are at least €280 elsewhere - but €187 on that site

• Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

bf wrote: »
    I'm looking at Pirelli PZero 275/35/19 in runflats - they are at least €280 elsewhere - but €187 on that site

That's crazy cheap for a PZero ROFT in that size. You would want to be double checking the date of manufacture on them at that price.

Advertisement