Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal stylist

Options
  • 15-03-2016 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys! I'm looking for recommendations for a personal shopper/stylist in Dublin (preferably city centre!)- I'm starting a new job that is much more corporate than I'm used to! I've bought some suits etc but I'm afraid I look a bit frumpy and I really just want help getting all the basics and looking smart!

The only problem is my budget - I'd be looking to pay high street prices (eg Next/New Look/French Connection would be fine, Thomas Pink or BTs would be beyond me!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Haven't used her but follow her on facebook and based on that I would recommend Ystyle. you'll find her on facebook and instagram is you search for Ystyle. She does wardrobe clearouts, and will go shopping with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Do Liffey Valley have a personal shopping service (I am assuming your in Dublin). They have a range of shops. Maybe call their customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I can recommend Arnotts personal shopping. They have a mix of brands. I had a great experience. I gave them my budget and they worked with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I've used Debenhams personal shoppers a few times and found them really good :)

Advertisement