Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo XC70 Transmission

Options
  • 15-03-2016 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I have an 05 Volvo XC70 which needs a new transmission but luckily I have a scrapper V70 AWD with the same transmission an Asian Warner aw55-51sn which did work fine. I replaced the fluid in my XC70 and the old fluid wasnt too bad so believe the problems are related to the solenoids.

My question is has anyone ever replaced the Valve Body on one of these transmission and how difficult is it to do in the car and what would I need to do this. ie gaskets or anything
    Tagged:

Advertisement