Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling plastic component designers

Options
  • 15-03-2016 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, I am just doing a bit of "market research". I have access to Solid works Plastics Standard Edition, which I use for my current job. I am comsidering doing some part time freelance work in my spare time. I am wondering if there is any demand for external plastic simulations here in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kilough

I can't be much assistance to you on this but you might want to make sure you have rights to utilise company licensed SW for freelance work. I would assume you'll need to purchase your own version, or else just work for cash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nameIwanted

Kilough wrote: »
    I can't be much assistance to you on this but you might want to make sure you have rights to utilise company licensed SW for freelance work. I would assume you'll need to purchase your own version, or else just work for cash :)

Thanks for the advice, I've been given permission to use the software as long as there is no conflict of interest

Advertisement