Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spektrum dxe connection woes

Options
  • 14-03-2016 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Recently got myself a spektrum dxe with ar610 reciever.
    The spiel said how easy it is to connect to it through the mobile app etc etc.
    Well, none of that is happening for me. The controller works for the basic functions, ie: throttle aileron elevator and rudder. But i cannot get the flaps switch to work. I cannot connect to either the reciever or transmitter through the mobile device cable.
    (Which cost me €25!!)
    What am i to do?
    Is there another tx/rx on the market that doesn't cost the earth and actually works?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

You need a mobile app nowadays to set up your radio?? I must be getting old...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

T-Maxx wrote: »
    You need a mobile app nowadays to set up your radio?? I must be getting old...
    Tell me about it. All i want is to deploy flaps for landing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Wasted more time today trying to get this thing to work.
    I give up with it.
    Whats the best value/simplest tx i can get to operate a standard plane with ailerons rudder elevators throttle AND......flaps.
    I'm not looking for any fancy stuff like crow or camber or even mixing in a little down elevator when i open the flaps. Just 5 functions.
    What are you lads using?

Advertisement