Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fears

Options
  • 14-03-2016 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

What things are you afraid of? Does it affect your life on a daily basis?e.g things you may find very difficult and you try your best to hide it like escalators,elevators,thunderstorms,claustrophobia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

Hiya Forest girl,

Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time.

There is a very good book I read years ago, called Feel the Fear and do it anyway by susan Jeffers. Its a wonderful book. If you can't afford a copy, I will send you mine. Its changes and challenges any fear you have. I jumped out of a plane after reading it (with a tandem) something I never thought I would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,669 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I used to be afraid of going in elevators but not anymore.
    I do not like needles do.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A wise old man told me this,, " FEAR/. False Evidence Appearing Real"

And honestly, there is nothing to fear except fear itself. Being apprehensive is a different thing and normal

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭forestgirl

Graces7 wrote: »
    A wise old man told me this,, " FEAR/. False Evidence Appearing Real"

And honestly, there is nothing to fear except fear itself. Being apprehensive is a different thing and normal

Thanks Grace,that is certainly very true

Advertisement