Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side Avon Ri - Blessington

Options
  • 13-03-2016 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to either join a 5-a-side regular game in Avon Ri or see if there is enough interest from 10 people to start up a regular game there?

I dropped in there recently and gave them my details to contact me if any of the regulars needed an extra but nothing yet.

Any one play there or want to play there? Just looking for a social kick about once a week.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

If you are looking for a game we play in St. Thomas School in Bray on Monday nights at 7, PM me if you're interested

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

uch wrote: »
    If you are looking for a game we play in St. Thomas School in Bray on Monday nights at 7, PM me if you're interested

Thanks for that uch, I'm over the other side of Wicklow in Blessington though so Bray does not suit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Sorry, only noticed the Blessington bit now

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭downthemiddle

Do u play GAA?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

Do u play GAA?

Nope, sorry don't play GAA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

My husband plays Friday nights on the Astro at the GAA pitches, you should contact the GAA club maybe for more info?

Advertisement