Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling/sambo/ judo in south Dublin (rathfarnham to rathminds

Options
  • 13-03-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anybody know any type of clubs around I tryed contacting Hercules I don't know how much it is to train there I contacted them through Facebook but don't know the price plan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,188 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

You might be better off in the martial arts forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=264

As a rough guide,
    There are plenty of judo clubs around dublin. The MA forum will give you more info.

Wrestling, it depends on what wrestling exactly you are looking for. A lot of BJJ and MMA clubs will have wrestling classes, but it you are looking for Greco or Freestyle specifically, including consideration of rulesets. It might be harder to come by.

There is sambo in dublin. http://www.samboireland.com/

Is it just any form of grappling that you are after? As the above is a broad spectrum. Or are you looking for standup grappling specifically? If not, any reason why BJJ was excluded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Unfortunately south Dublin is poorly served with Judo clubs.

The closest you have is Paul Cummins School of Judo. Paul runs an excellent and very competitive Judo club.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Tucks1994 wrote: »
    Anybody know any type of clubs around I tryed contacting Hercules I don't know how much it is to train there I contacted them through Facebook but don't know the price plan

30 euro to join and 85 per quarter is the club membership which includes the gym and wrestling

Advertisement