Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Fire Phone 32GB (Class A Refurb) €79.95 + €12.50 delivery

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Wow that's a crazy price.

I remember when that phone came out originally and it was 600$!

I bet if you could install CM13 on it it'd be a crackin device.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Delivery normally takes about a month from ibood. Shipping dat is "expected" to be 23rd of march

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

matchthis wrote: »
    Delivery normally takes about a month from ibood. Shipping dat is "expected" to be 23rd of march

At least its coming from within EU, so no worries re customs, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Was going to go for this, but I cant find an official CM for it.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Anyone know if the Play Store can be installed on this like it can on the Kindle Fire tablet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

But if its coming from Netherlands, what are the chances of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭flutered

surely some asian or east european can unlock the damm thing, is not 3 uk the same as 3 here

flutered wrote: »
    surely some asian or east european can unlock the damm thing, is not 3 uk the same as 3 here

3UK and 3IRE are 2 different companies. An Irish sim will not work in a 3UK phone and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

For what it's worth, I got one direct from Amazon in their sale a while back, locked to O2.
    I just contacted Amazon via their chat line, saying "pretty please, can I have an unlock and to my surprise, they gave me the code instantly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement