Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best yoga programme for someone who can't attend classes?

Options
  • 12-03-2016 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi all, wondering if someone can recommend a beginner yoga programme for me, I'm unable to attend any classes, so something I can watch online or download. I don't mind paying.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Gloucester

There's a brilliant channel on YouTube called Yoga with Adriene and I'd recommend starting with that! She has different programmes on it like her yoga for beginners series or her 30 days of yoga which is great!
    I also think that some of the yoga/stretch videos on Blogilates YouTube channel are good.
    Anyway hope you enjoy trying them out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

There are so many excellent classes and whole programmes on YouTube these days - search for "beginner yoga", preview a few classes and pick something that sounds right and encouraging to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

I really like Bad Yogi because she seems nice and normal and her videos are short enough that I can just do one, or if I'm feeling up to it I can string three together. You should give her a try!

Advertisement