Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts warehouse sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Balls!!!

I am out of Dublin this weekend. Always some great deals. Got a couch for 500, otherwise 2,400. Albeit I didn't need a couch. So on one hand a good deal. On the other, a waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

There were massive queues - cars queuing up the road to the Omni centre, worst I've seen it. I don't need new towels that badly...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I called in to this sale once, when I was on that side of town. I had a few things in my basket, but when I copped the size of the queue to pay, I put everything back and left. It just seemed a bit insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Anyone know where they will have beds here ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Anyone know where they will have beds here ?

Big Mickey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Yep but when i saw the Nutri Pro 1000 Watt for €99.99 Dunnes is only down the road SAME PRICE, no queue. Waste of space this sale.
    I bought 10 towels 3 years ago but then they were hungry for sales.

Just saw a small non stick ceramic frying pan Tower €14.85, in the CO OP Local store €4.99.
    Arnotts is a rip off for people that do not shop around. Do not assume Arnotts is the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

DERICKOO wrote:
    Yep but when i saw the Nutri Pro 1000 Watt for €99.99 Dunnes is only down the road SAME PRICE, no queue. Waste of space this sale. I bought 10 towels 3 years ago but then they were hungry for sales.

It's 79 in Power City!

LiamaDelta wrote: »
    It's 79 in Power City!
    OH dear i got caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭James Delaney

I think Arnotts Warehouse sale is now considered a con.
    Its complete hassle -
    - Travelling there.
    - Queing to enter.
    - Crowded
    - Qyeing to pay (if ur lucky 2 find a bargain)
    - And as several have said here, a perceived bargain, is cheaper elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

LiamaDelta wrote: »
    It's 79 in Power City!

Do you have a link for that? EDIT got it .. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I went today, nothing great. I bought some two packs of pillows, reduced from €75 to €20, but that's it.

Advertisement