Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooker or Bartender?

Options
  • 12-03-2016 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi.

I'm from Spain, but I live in Venezuela.

I'm thinking of going to Ireland to study English, and I want to work during the english's course and if I like, maybe I stay in Ireland.

What is the best paid work, and in which work is easier to get a job? Cooker or Bartender?

I'll do a cooking course or bartender course here in Venezuela before, depending on what is most convenient.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Firstly, it's chef or cook. Not cooker! :)

Do you have experience in either of those fields or do you think a course will be enough? Work in these fields varies from cheap and cheerful places that pay minimum wage to high end establishments that pay a premium for standard of service and experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bastos

Thank you for the correction :)

I have experience in cook, but I am making a course of bartender, and I will work in this labor in Venezuela.

So, are both options to find a good job (obviously depends about the experience) in Ireland? A work does not have more demand than the other?

Firstly, it's chef or cook. Not cooker! :)

Do you have experience in either of those fields or do you think a course will be enough? Work in these fields varies from cheap and cheerful places that pay minimum wage to high end establishments that pay a premium for standard of service and experience.

Advertisement