Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill pay forwarded to credit control

Options
  • 12-03-2016 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey I know this was probably already posted but I just wanted to ask as I am not sure. I was on bill pay about 4 years back and I went over my data and got a huge bill of €354 euros. Went to pay €100 off the bill the next day and they wouldn't accept it because my account had been closed due to late payment. I contacted credit control who told me that I would now have the pay the sum of €797.40. I was very shocked and very pissed off. The bill took a year and a half to pay but it is now paid in full. I am now working full time and just want to know if I would ever be able to get a bill phone again? Please help me with this question because I really would like to get a bill phone again as I won't be as stupid as I was the first time haha.

Advertisement