Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing a website. Recommendations?

Options
  • 11-03-2016 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Hope I am posting in the right forum, if not please excuse me and move it to the appropriate one. Thanks.

I am looking to buy my own website and domain name. The thing is, I am an utter newbie when it comes to this, as to what the best option is in terms of website building websites etc.

What I do know I need is a pay by month website, as this suits my pocket.

Can anyone recommend a website builder website that includes the purchasing of a domain name or would you recommend purchasing the domain separately to the website ?

I am looking at anything that would cost less that 10 euros a month in a plan.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Please read the Forum Charter and the FAQ

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRealMadmix

most major web hosting services will cost you less than €10 for basic packets, because you have no experience with creating a website, I recommend you using WordPress. So you are looking for WordPress hosting + domain. good luck with your website.

Advertisement